It's our hope that you have a warm and welcoming experience at BWC Lehighton. We believe that God's love is for everyone, and want that to reflect in your time here with us.
Former Franklin Elementary
1122 Fairyland Rd. Lehighton, PA 18235
- There is no formal dress code. Our services tend to be relaxed, many people wear jeans and a casual button-down shirt. Mostly-we want you to feel comfortable!
- Restrooms are located down the hallway, just past the Ministry Center (auditorium) and a handicap-accessible//family restroom is located in the lobby.
- Kid's ministry is offered during our 9:00 AM & 10:30 AM service. Nursery is available during the 9 & 10:30 AM services. We have a quick check-in procedure for children and parents right outside our kid's area. Parents - you are welcome to keep children with you if you're more comfortable - especially for the first several visits!
- Our Cafe is open between services for free drinks and snacks.
- The worship service lasts just over an hour. A typical service includes music, announcements, offering, prayer, Scripture reading, and a message. Messages are delivered both live and via video.
If you have any questions, ask one of our greeters or stop by the welcome desk in the lobby! Hope to see you Sunday!